Hardwood Flooring in Olympia
Hardwood flooring has been loved and celebrated by contractors, designers, and property owners for many years. Its appearance is versatile and timeless. It is durable, comfortable, and reliable.
Enhance the beauty of your space with hardwood flooring from CNC Corporation. Our wood floor contractors have many years of experience removing existing floors and installing hardwood in areas big and small. What’s more, when you trust our experts, you can always count on quality results and competitive pricing.
For more information or to book an on-site assessment with our Olympia team, call (253) 222-9535.Get In Touch!
Consult with Our Hardwood Floor Contractors
If you are interested in installing hardwood flooring, our contractors want to meet with you. We’ll schedule a consultation at your earliest convenience. We’ll then have the opportunity to discuss what materials you are interested in and get an idea of the installation site.
Our contractors will carefully measure the space in which the installation will take place. We will also show you examples of the types of materials we work with and discuss the advantages of each of them. Once you have an idea of the type of flooring you would like, we’ll get straight to the estimate stage.
We will provide you with a detailed estimate outlining the cost of materials and labor for the installation. We’re proud to offer exceptional work at affordable prices. See for yourself and schedule your consultation today.
Wood Floor Installation Process: What to Expect
When the measurements are complete, the estimate is finalized, and the product is delivered, we can begin the hardwood installation process. Here’s what to expect:
- Acclimation - the wood must acclimatize to the temperature and moisture of the building for three days before it is installed
- Prepare - on installation day we will set up our saws and begin by removing the existing flooring
- Survey – next, we will survey the health of your subfloor ensuring it is thick and sturdy enough to support the new floors
- Install - finally, we will lay each plank down, ensuring every piece is lined up perfectly before it’s nailed down
- Finish Up – once the installation is complete, we will add the finishing touches, including staining or adding a sealant, depending on the material
- Clean Up – we will finish by cleaning the floors and helping you set up furniture
Our contractors have years of experience and work quickly without sacrificing the quality of the results. With us, you’ll have a beautiful hardwood floor in no time.
Quality Hardwood Floor Installation
At CNC Corporation, we believe that the hardwood flooring results are only as good as the material used. Our contractors are proud to work with a variety of top-quality woods, including:
- Red oak
- Brazilian cherry
- And more!
If you are interested in investing in wood flooring that is not listed above, don’t hesitate to let us know. We can discuss your objectives and find you a product that matches your style and functional goals.
Contact Us for Premier Hardwood Services
CNC Corporation is your home for superior hardwood flooring services. We’ve worked on several projects around Olympia and can’t wait to get started on transforming your space next.
For more information, or to book an on-site assessment today, reach us by phone today!